Monday, October 29, 2012

My third trial lenses and still wrong. What should i do?

Okay, so two months, i went to costco optical to get an eye examination for contact lenses. Because i have pretty bad astigmatism, they had to order it someplace else.so i got my first trial lenses and it was really bad because i could not see a thing.i went to the optical and they got me another trial lenses.it still was bad so the doctor checked my eyes and the axis was wrong or something, so they ordered another one, my third one, and the axis is right but the prescription seems to be wrong.i can see okay but not sharply.i can read but it is kind of blurry and i cant see as well as my glasses.i dont know what to do now.i paid $120 for the examination and i already got three trial lenses.what should i do?
>>> My third trial lenses and still wrong. What should i do?