Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Optometrist scratched my lens?

Hi,

I recently got my eyes tested, and when the optometrist took my glasses out of the room, to test the prescription of the lenses, i noticed wen i got back home and had a look at them, they have about 5 scratches on the left lens, and 4 on the right.

I have been very careful with my lenses as they are very expensive due to a high prescription (about$300), and i know she must have accidentally scratched them on the vertometre.
Should i complain, also how do i prove it was done by her… as i am sure they will try to deny it.

Thankyou soo much for your time
^_^
Added (1). Ok thanks!

But im worried they might try to get out of replacing them, im sure they will deny it.Do you know wati should do if this occurs?..
Im also going back there later, to pick up a new pair of spectacles (dumb to buy them from there i know >.<, but i really needed new RX urgently T_T).. I'll try to complain then.
Jus worried about wat to do if she says she didn't scratch them.

Thanks for ur reply!, i hope they replaced your one.
>>> Optometrist scratched my lens?