Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I would like to start wearing lolita?

I asked this in a different category, but none of the answers were helpful and there were only 2 of them. Figured a new category wold help me find the answers I'm looking for (.u_u.)

-♥-

I love the lolita fashion. I love the elegance and class of the lolita style.It's not sloppy or lazy. I also like the cuter side (.^ u ^.) I love the many styles, such as sweet lolita, princess lolita, gothic lolita, even the casual lolita wear. I love petticoats and stockings, bows, overcoats, circle lenses, just everything about it really. Even the history behind the fashion. I do realize it is quite expensive but I've found some affordable wear. I won't be wearing any brand for a while!

I plan to start wearing it my Junior year.My friends are extremely supportive of my fashion choices, they say I would look adorable. I am currently a very toned down person, but I have loved Lolita for years. I hate attention usually, but that's just because I hate my current wardrobe. I wouldn't mind stares in Lolita because at least then I could like myself.My school is really athletic and there are very few people who dress uniquely, and of those few people none of them stand out. I would be the only Lolita in my school.My parents have no idea.My dad is your typical hick and my mom hates anything different… but I'm going to start out small. They can't control what I wear when I make my own money anyhow…

Also I'm worried that I don't have the right face. I see tons of adorable and sharp looking Asian Lolita, but I'm American and I fear that my face will ruin my outfits: image

Should I ease into the Lolita fashion?
Did you wear Lolita in high school?
Do I have the right face?
Tips?
Any affordable online shop recommendations?
>>> I would like to start wearing lolita?