Monday, November 26, 2012

My eyes are so ugly and uneven.?

My eyes are both different shape as in one eye is bigger than the other… i dont know what to do or how to fix them.no i will not use eyelid tape, because i want an alternative.also my eyes are uncentered as in when i look straight forward like my left eye is kinda shifted closer to the corner its so ugly… i hate my eyes and how i look i wished i wasnt so ugly heres how i look like ull notice one side has two creasings and the other only one.please help youll be a life saver … im tired of wearing artificial eyes like circle lenses i know theyre fun but i want to have a better esteem if i know i could just dont have to wear them
image
image
this is me with the makeup i do now
image
i really hate having this life style …
>>> My eyes are so ugly and uneven.?