Sunday, November 25, 2012

My bf taste in women and me being jealous?

Me and my bf are in love and he always complement how i look.
i have tan skin and dark long hair with curvy but slim body.
i think i look good ok and he makes me feel that too.

anyway, when we see a movie together he seems to like the blondes in it, or like when he talks abt some movie he usually describe the girl to me as, 'she has beautiful blonde hair with pretty green or blue eyes, etc '', i know he says it in an innocent way, not to tease me, but it makes me feel that he believes blondes are better.
i mean wtf, i feel less, and i feel jealous when he say that.
he have dark hair, and he is not handsome at all, only fit body.but im good lookin althu im not blonde, but i turn guys heads whenever i go, sh**, i think i wana go blonde now and put lenses !
>>> My bf taste in women and me being jealous?