Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Whats wrong with my eyes lately?

I've worn disposable contacts since I was 16. The acuvue oasis brand. I am 26 now and recently I have been having terrible problems. I accidentally fell asleep with them in last night.So I took them out and rinsed them off and put them back in for the day. I have done this before with no problems. Now all day it has felt like sand in my eye and all this stringy off white goo has been coming out. After I pull the goo out my eye will feel better for about 20 minutes until my eye makes more good that hurts my eye. Its like sleepy before it hardens. I had to take my contacts out because they kept sticking to my eyelid and going up into my eye.Is this from dryness? Its not pink eye cause it doesn't itch and my eye is not pink. I kept putting the contact solution in my eye to see if I could wash whatever was in there out but now it just hurts more. HELP!
>>> Whats wrong with my eyes lately?