Sunday, November 25, 2012

How to convince my parents to get contact lenses? - 1

I've had glasses since 5th grade and now that i'm in 11th grade, I think it's time for contacts. I never actually wore my glasses because I don't like them.My vision is just getting worst.My optometrist says that I should get contacts if I don't wear my glasses. He wanted to schedule an appointment for contact lens fitting but my parents said they would think about it. When we were right outside, they straight out told me no because I have my glasses. They say that 200$ for a lens fitting is too much. They also say that I am not responsible enough and I wouldn't take care of them. I thought it over and I came to a conclusion that i'd pay for them. I have a pair of Beats headphones i'm willing to return so I can get more money.So in total I have $250. I saw that a contact lens fitting was $90 at Costco. That's were I plan to get them. People tell me they are cheap there.So my question is how do I convince them to take me to get contacts and get them to understand that I am responsible?
>>> How to convince my parents to get contact lenses? - 1