Saturday, December 1, 2012

How to tell if I actually have astigmatism?

I got diagnosed with astigmatism awhile ago. Since then I have gotten Aqua Clear Toric contact lenses for astigmatism. The problem is that when I put them in they burn. Then through out some parts of the day I can feel them and it's not very pleasant. They also make keep making my eyes unfocused.It's uncomfortable since I keep trying to work but all I get is blurryness. The worst part is that since I've gotten these contacts for astigmatism my eyes have been red! All the time! I do tend to wear them for a long time but I used to do the same thing with my other contact lenses (Acuve Oasis) and they would be completely fine. I would put them in and I would completely forget about them till the end of the day.My eyes have NEVER acted like this before and I've been wearing contacts for over 5 years before this.

So I just want to know why I'm having all these problems and if they're normal.
>>> How to tell if I actually have astigmatism?