Thursday, November 29, 2012

Do I really need glasses?

My eyes have been burning recently whenever I am in my office probably because I stare at my computer for up to 10-11 hours per day. After a while of this i got my eyes checked and the doctor said I am far sighted in one eye and near sighted in another.

My prescription is +25 and -75… and the doctor recommened anti reflective lenses. I've heard that the perceriptions values (+25, -75) mean my eyes are not that bad, so is it really worth it to spend money on a pair of glasses in the hopes that it will reduce or eliminate the burning in my eyes?

Thanks!
Added (1). Thanks David E for the response. The irritation/burning in my eyes is getting really annoying and my glasses should be covered under my companies health plan.
>>> Do I really need glasses?