Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Why are screens are blurry with contact lenses?

I am 15 years old and I just got a trial pair contacts a day ago and everything seems to be fine with them except for looking at screens like computer screens, phones, etc.(TV's seem to be okay for some reason). The screen is really blurry and I can't seem to be able to focus on it. Everything else including reading books seem to be fine though. Also I have found that covering up one eye or making binocular shapes with my hands and looking through those at my computer seems to help me focus on the screen and not blur up. I know it's not a problem with me not blinking enough cause I have a tendency to blink often.Is this because I just started up on my contacts or is it because of the brand (which I have no idea what brand the trial pairs are). Also I have astigmatism in one eye but I don't think that's the problem.
Added (1). My doctor show me that my astigmitism hasn't changed at all since my last check-up and that it stayed at a 1.00(I have on idea what that number means and don't remember if it was positive or negative).
>>> Why are screens are blurry with contact lenses?