Friday, November 30, 2012

Where can I get good colored contacts?

A lot of my friends have these cool colored contacts that they ordered and I really want to get a pair. I want to get a really dark green since everyone wants me to get that color. But the problem is I don't know any sites that sell trusted color lenses. I also don't want to spend more than $20 since all my friends paid only $15 for theirs.

So whats a good site that sells trusted color contacts and has a very nice deep green color. Please no Amazon ordering or Ebay. Anything else than those are alright. The link below shows how dark of a green I want.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coloured-Contact-Lenses-Free-Solution/dp/B002L285V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1354319194&sr=1-1
Added (1). If I still can't find any good sites I might just call my eye clinic and see if they can recommend any sites or just order from them. Just chances are they won't have the dark green I want.

Oh and I really want a gold color like the ones from Twilight.My friend loves that movie series and says I am her vampire man, so she wants me to get a pair of gold lenses. Again please make sure they are under $20 and are from a trusted site.
>>> Where can I get good colored contacts?