Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Do I look like a good Prussia cosplayer? Parent problems.?

I am going to be getting a Prussia wig but I am not sure that I look much like him. I am as pale as him but I think I look quite feminine.
I also have some problems with the costume and the eyes.My mother said that if I got the costume my dad would kill me because of the Iron cross. He obviously wouldn't kill me but he would be very very angry. I'm not sure my parents like Germany very much. Other than the Iron cross, I think i would be able to get the costume but I don't think I would be allowed red contact lenses either.
What are some things I could say to my parents to convince them to let me get red contact lenses and the costume.

Also here is a picture of me: http://www.cameroid.com/UTTBV-A1
Please let me know what you think.
>>> Do I look like a good Prussia cosplayer? Parent problems.?