Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I hate wearing glasses? - 1

I'm nearsighted and I really hate wearing glasses for two reasons. 1) Watching 3D movies. 2) Playing sports. I don't mind wearing glasses while watching a 3D movies but it feels weird having two glasses on your face also I'm just relaxing and not running around. Wearing glasses while playing sports is a problem for me.My glasses are always in my way, and at risk of being damage. I play soccer right now and I've already been hit in the face with the soccer ball and my glasses were knocked off my face but not broken. I've never since anyone who play sports wear glasses on national TV such as NBA. Without my glasses I can see things clearly up close like reading a book 4 inches to my face, but not far distances such as road signs. I've been wearing glasses since 4th grade and I have no idea how I spent Kindergarten through 3 with no vision problems until grade 4. Both my mom and dad wears glasses too. I don't know how am I going play sports without glasses. I want to get contact lenses but my mom doesn't want me have them because she said their dangerous to my eyes, and neither my mom, dad and I do not want to get laser eye surgery and it's risky too in case something goes wrong. I don't know what to do. Should I try playing sports without my glasses? I need more advices too.

См. статью: I hate wearing glasses? - 1