Sunday, October 28, 2012

How to get out eye contacts?

I just went to the eye doctor today and he gave me a few sample of eye contact lenses to try out and he had me put them on a few times and then he had me take one of them out once before putting it back in. He didn't give me any eye drops, just the solution you're supposed to put in little contacts containers.
It's been nearly 12 hours now and i'm trying to take them out, but i just can't. I tried dragging the contact down and then pinching it, but when i pinch it, it just goes back to the original position. I don't know what to do because my optometrist told me not to sleep with these but i have no idea how to get these contacts out, they just won't leave my eyes and i barely even got any experience taking the contacts out at the eye doctor.

HELP
Added (1). Are you sure that its okay if I sleep with the contacts? Because these are the daily contacts and my doctor said it was only okay to sleep with the monthly ones, not the daily ones
>>> How to get out eye contacts?