Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Help finding contacts for my prescription?

I am having some difficulty finding monthly disposable lenses for my prescription online--specifically over at 800-contacts.My prescription is:

Spherical Cylindrical Axis
OD -4.25 -3.50 018
OS -5.00 -3.50 165

I'm not having any problem finding lenses that meet my Spherical requirements. But I can't seem to find anything that matches my Cylindrical or Axis. The best that I can find for Cylindrical is -2.25. And it looks like axis rounds by a factor of 10 (so no 18's or 165's).

Again, I'd like to find some monthly disposables that correct my astigmatism. The last lenses I ordered were Bausch and Lomb so I know I should be able to find something--I must be doing something wrong.

Any help is most appreciated!
Added (1). ALSO, THIS DOES LOOK LIKE A PRESCRIPTION FOR CONTACTS, RIGHT? I KIND OF REMEMBER MY OPHTHALMOLOGIST SAYING HE WAS GIVING ME THIS IN CASE I WANTED CONTACTS LATER, BUT I'M NOT 100% SURE…
>>> Help finding contacts for my prescription?