Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm buying contact lenses for Halloween.does .25 make a difference?

Okay… I'm looking over prescription lenses for Halloween (because I've decided that based on what I've read… wearing contacts over contacts would not work). I've found a pair that I like in colored contacts online and I know my prescription, but the prescription only goes to -4.00.My left eyes "D" which I'm guessing means power of the prescription is -4.25.Is the .25 difference from -4.00 that big of a deal? Can I wear a -4.00 in the left eye and still be able to see okay? Should I just not buy them at all? I'd hate to buy them and not be able to use them… especially since they are so expensive. I work at a haunted house and seeing well while on the job is very important.
>>> I'm buying contact lenses for Halloween.does .25 make a difference?