Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What Japanese/Korean stores are in Melbourne Australia? - 1

I am travelling for the first time to Melbourne next week, from Tasmania, and I really want to know what Japanese/Korean stores there are! I love Asian home goods (bento stuff, kitchen supplies) and I adore Japanese/Korean cosmetics/nail polishes.In particular I am also looking for Asian hair dye/circle lenses. I will be staying in Geelong, but I am hoping to make a day trip on the train (riding a train, woo!) to Melbourne City, so I really want to plan out shops I can go to before hand.So any places in Geelong or in the Melbourne City would be really helpful! Oh and I love things like Sanrio (my melody, hello kitty) and plushies, and cute things like origami and stuff, and K-pop! ~
>>> What Japanese/Korean stores are in Melbourne Australia? - 1