Saturday, September 15, 2012

Red eyes after taking out my contacts?

I just tried a new brand of contacts called Solotica Hidrocharmes, I soaked them in opti-free solution two times over night after i opened the containter before i put them in my eyes to be safe. I didnt have any discomfort while wearing them, in fact they felt more comfortable than my freshlook contacts that i used before! but when i took them off a few minutes ago around my eye its red…
its red where the contacts were but the rest of my eye (the white part) isnt red… so i didnt see that my eyes were getting red with them on (theyre coloured)

these lenses were bought online, with a base curve of 8.7 and a diameter of 14.2
my normal contacts have a base curve of 8.6 and a diameter of 14.5
BUT- 8.6-8.7 is "medium" or whatever so its fine and i looked it up before that the diamete doesnt really matter…

I didnt change my solution, ive used this solution before.

i had no signs of discomfort while wearing the lenses but i did have a headache that i had from a day before..but i dont think that would cause my eyes to go red

i dont know what to do im so scared i got an infection or something T _ T i thought everything was going great until i took it off and where they were are red! what should i do? should i see an eye doctor! are my eyes ruined now D:!?
Added (1). :( oh yeah..btw i wore them for like… over 15 hours… </3
>>> Red eyes after taking out my contacts?