Thursday, September 13, 2012

Contact Lenses - I am looking for contacts - I need Some Advice?

Does anyone know about the Contact Lenses listed below? Pure Vision 2 (Bausch and Lomb) Pro Clear (Cooper Vision) Biofinity (Cooper Vision) I am looking to purchase some daily wear disposable contacts. I am looking for daily wear disposables that can last for about a month. I have already tried Acuvue Oasys (these are meant to only last two weeks however I could not even wear them for a day) and they burned my eyes. I have also tried Air Optix Aqua. The Air Optix Aqua was much better than the Oasys however the Air Optix started bugging my eyes when I wore them for more than 8 hours a day. I also noticed that the Air Optix Aqua made my eyes sore. All advice will be appreciated
>>> Contact Lenses - I am looking for contacts - I need Some Advice?