Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whats wrong with my eyes?

For a few months now I have been experiences halo'd vision. I wear contacts & I have changed them out-still the same. Tried wearing my glasses-still the same. I have always worn my contacts for years & never had this happen before. Its like I see a halo around everything especially light or words on tv. Like a shadow of it or two of it. Its crazy. I can tell my vision is getting blurrier also. Going to the doc thurs for stronger ones & gonna tell him about all my problems. Also been having head aches. Just kind of wondering what it could POSSIBLY be. Or a thought or suggestion. Could it be just that I need stronger lenses or would my vision only be blurred due to that.Is halo vision or doubled vision considered a very serious problem? Like something bad could be wrong? Idk. Let me know what could be going on here please. Thanks.
>>> Whats wrong with my eyes?