Saturday, September 15, 2012

Contact lenses vs glasses?

I am a 13 year boy. I had glasses since 2-3 years but I only wore them for the first 6 months after I got them. I did not like them because of two reasons:
1. They felt uncomfortable for my head and I used to get irritated a lot(whenever I used them I always used to think about them)(BTW I had 3 glasses all of them felt the same way)
2. Whenever I looked at anything, I could always see the frame and it was also very irritating.
I have never tried contacts but I think that I would lose them and it would hurt or feel uncomfortable.Do you have to get used to them?
And my mother is not allowing them, I dont know why. And I am very responsible.

Please tell what should I wear:
If glasses, please recommen a good brand and
If contacts, how to I convince my parents and does it hurt?

Thanks in Advance.
>>> Contact lenses vs glasses?