Friday, September 14, 2012

I took a Nap in my Contacts!?

Ok so I'm still new to wearing contacts. Started in May. I have Air Optix Aqua and the one thing I'm proud of is that I haven't slept overnight in them which is good but today and yesterday I got back from school and I just dozed off..it was 5 and I woke up and it was 8. Yesterday I got up and took them off but today when I wanted to take them off they were like dried out..lifeless but they were that dry that I couldn't get them out and now I'm a little paraniod. I just want to make sure I'm not making myself bilnd overtime. I talked to my doctor a while back and he said that little naps are ok but sleeping in them is a big no no! I just need some help! Is there anything I should know or look out for? Oh and sometimes the bottom of my cornnea (the larger outside of the eye area) there's like some red..is that like from irriation or wearing it too long? Because I do admit to wearing them all day. (9am-11pm or 2am). And I also use Biotrue solution. Used to use opti free but it dries out and irritates my eyes a lot. Thanks!
>>> I took a Nap in my Contacts!?