Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Is it bad to have more than one year of contacts at once?

Well, I am a glasses wearer, and I plan on getting contacts off of Lens.com. They are air optix aqua and the best deal is 3 boxes per eye, and they are monthly contacts with 6 contacts per box. With 18 months of contacts I want to know if this is a bad thing. I am 16 and my eyes get worse all the time but not as bad as before but still because I am still always around technology. I guess my point is since 18 months is a decent time and I want perfect vision will the later boxes of contacts not work and good and be bad for my eyesight? Or is it fine and right after my contacts are done do I just get another eye exam and order another set of 18 month contacts? Also, side question, am I able to wear contacts a while longer after a month? Or is that bad for my eyesight and isnt worth it?

Thanks,
Tom
>>> Is it bad to have more than one year of contacts at once?