Sunday, September 9, 2012

Why don't any other brand of contact lenses suit me?

PLEASE read this, i need help :(
so the first time i ever used contacts was around 6 months ago.i bought acuve moist and i wore them for the whole school year without a problem.

after my supply ran out, i went to India and i bought the contacts Baush and Lomb Soflens or whatever… my god they didn't suit me at all.they kepy slipping around my eye and made me wanna itch like crazy even after taking them out.plus, my eyes got super red!

then i went to a better known place there and got Air Optix contacts.while trying them out, the dude told me to put these comfort eye drops in my eyes.i wore that pair for the whole day and they didn't slip around.i couldn't even feel them! just like acuve moist!

but now i brought them to America with me and they bother me just the Soflens did! was it something is the comfort drops or is there something wrong with my eyes..? or is it just that acuve is somehow better?

p.s.the dude in the second store had told me Air Optix is a better contact than acuve ---
>>> Why don't any other brand of contact lenses suit me?