Saturday, September 15, 2012

What's wrong with my eye?

I've been wearing one Lens in my left eye for about 6 months now, because of a vein popping out on my right eye, but recently my left eye's been very sore. I wake up with both of them pink, put eye drops in just to make the left one white enough for a lens for the day. Now, I look in the mirror and notice that my left eye is… bloody? No pink, just wet blotches of red all over the top-left side of my Left Eye, immediately removed contact lens.

image

Health insurance doesn't cover optical, regular doctor avoids me like the plague, is there any way to get medical attention on the weekends without spending a million dollars?
Added (1). It's my left eye that's the problem now, I could care less about the right eye with the vein, my left one is BLEEDING, my right one hasn't had a lens in for a long time, and the vain is still there, I need vision, glasses are expensive.
>>> What's wrong with my eye?