Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sale associate for eye glass lenses are forcing me to buy polycarbonate lenses?

I am 14 and I live in New York city, I have prescription eyeglass and I need to get new ones I have a prescription to a pair of glasses and my lil sister does to she got her glasses with out the polycarbonate from another store and I need to go to this store to get my lenses they are forcing me to buy.a polycarbonate pair and they are charging me about $30 and I don't have any money ( I am a broke kid) I do have insurance for the glasses but not for the poly, I do have a pair of poly glasses those I am wearing right now. I know the new York state law does not mandate polycarbonate lenses, but I never told them about this and now I need help what to say back to them to nit charge me for the poly and to get regular plastic lenses

Read more: Sale associate for eye glass lenses are forcing me to buy polycarbonate lenses?