Saturday, May 24, 2014

Why can't I manage to put contact lenses in?

Im 15 years old, I'm near tears because I hate wearing glasses but I cant get contact lenses until i go to specsavers and put my contacts in and out 3 times in 20 minutes or less in front of the optician but i cant even manage to do that? I've been twice already and failed miserably, the first time I couldn't even get one in and the next time I managed to get only one in but that took half an hour and then I couldn't get it out and had to get one of the opticians to do it for me, am i the only one who'se failed the contact test two times? Any advice or tips on what I can do, I begged my mom to let me go again but if I can't do it this time she's not taking me again and I need these contacts because I have awful eyes so I can't go without glasses. Help please?

Read more: Why can't I manage to put contact lenses in?