Saturday, May 24, 2014

Why do black women wear blonde hair and blue contact lenses? - 1

Are they trying to be Caucasian? No offense or anything but they don't know how stupid they look with dark skin and blonde weave. Then they wear blue contact lenses. It doesn't look right on them. I think they look better with black hair. They should like themselves the way God made them and be confident. Otherwise they will make the white superior and laugh at them. I am dark skinned and Ghanaian. I love myself the way God made me. And those women who get lip and butt injections are ridiculous. Beyonce, Lil Kim, Mary J Blige and Nicki Minaj are perfect examples of what a woman should not look like. Because they don't look natural. They wear so much blonde weave and make up. And they also had a nose job and boob implants.
Added (1). I think that if they kept their natural hair black men would be proud.

Read more: Why do black women wear blonde hair and blue contact lenses? - 1