Friday, May 23, 2014

Can I wear my old pair of glasses?

I accidentally sat on my current pair of glasses because the black frame blended with the black couch/sofa. So, now the left frame, the part where you put the glasses on my left ear, is bent downward and the left lens is sort of bent as well. I found an old pair of my glasses from a very long time ago. I put my current, broken pair on and then the old pair on. The result seemed to be the same. I was going to go to the optometrist to get a new pair of glasses, but since the old pair of glasses fit and looks exactly like my current pair, I don't think I should go. Should I go to the optometrist or not? Will my eyes go bad if I wear my old pair of glasses instead of current, broken pair of glasses?

Read more: Can I wear my old pair of glasses?