Friday, May 23, 2014

I have pink eye, can I wear contacts?

I got pink eye on sunday, went to the eye doctor on monday, and started using antobiotic drops on monday as well, (i have the bacterial pink eye). I havent worn contacts since sunday, however my eyes are improving fast. Both of my eyes arent really that red/pink at all anymore. They dont stick together in the morning, and I rarely get a discharge, Im going on an airplane friday night, and I was wondering, if i keep using the antobiotic, do you think I will be able to wear my contact lenses FRIDAY NIGHT, to the airport, itd really only be 8 hours in the contacts, or until i went to bed, so do you think its okay as long as I use new contacts? I havent worn any eye makeup/used contacts since sunday and I am not planning to until friday night. What do you think?

Read more: I have pink eye, can I wear contacts?