Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do guys find girls with glasses unattractive?

I have noticed that girls who are popular among guys are the ones who don't wear glasses usually. I don't want to be seen as a nerd, but unfortunately I need glasses to see something far away. The only another choice is contact lenses, but I am not comfortable wearing them. I have consumed vitamin A and some vegetables, but my eyesight is still not becoming better. Sometimes I don't take notes from the board at school because I am not confident enough to wear my glasses, I worry that people will think I am unattractive if they see me I am wearing it.
Added (1). I am not a nerd, as I am actually a little bit lazy. I just need to wear glasses to read something far away, so will guys think I am a nerd too?

Read more: Do guys find girls with glasses unattractive?