Monday, August 19, 2013

Does anyone else do this to ward off ghosts?

When i feel like i'm being watched or in the presence of a ghost/spirit, i just stare intensely at the general area i think the ghost is occupying, and concentrate all my anger and energy on destroying its existence until I feel comfortable again, as if I'm staring it right in the eye without any fear whatsoever.

I realise how weird this sounds but hear me out, and let me clarify that I'm actually quite sceptical with anything paranormal and think that 99% of the time, there is a logical explanation for everything claimed to be supernatural, but as for the other 1% I just don't know- here's what happened:

A couple of years ago I was walking up to my room at about midnight to go to bed home alone, when I saw a hazed, grey, male figure (I say male because of it's rather masculine, bulky physique without hair), sans face, (unsure if it was wearing clothing- might have been a suit or tux not sure, but I seem to recall something like that) going behind me in the dark hallway in the reflection of the mirrors on my bedroom wall (they're the first thing you see when you open my bedroom door), clearly (i looked straight at it in the reflection) but only for a second as I then panicked and ran in my room and slammed the door shut. I wasn't scared or paranoid at all prior to it so I can't see how it was a conjuration of the mind, completely sober, hadn't been watching any scary films or reading anything, not even that tired, there's no furniture/objects in the hallway, was wearing my contact lenses, lighting in my room was sufficient to clearly portray the image in the reflection (bedroom lights were on), it definitely wasn't me as it was walking a good metre behind my own reflection and it scared the c*** out of me, but ever since I have been convinced that a spirit/spirits occupy my house, really feel like I'm being watched sometimes at home, and I use the staring thing I mentioned to 'ward off the ghost/s'.

Thoughts guys? Anyone else use the same tactic?
Added (1). Just to clarify I'm not joking: P and that's all very well saying they don't exist but can you think of an explanation in my case? I'm not lying because frankly, I have better things to do/a life.
Added (2). And sorry I'm an atheist so bible won't work, lol

См. статью: Does anyone else do this to ward off ghosts?