Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Can I get Laser Eye Surgery? - 1

I went in to the opticians today, to try in some contact lenses prescribed to me. I couldn't get them in as I can't open my eyes that wide and I have really long eye lashes so the lens kept getting stuck to it and then my eyes closed instantly as a reaction.

So they told me I can only try one more time before they disallow me to wear contacts due to sensitive eyes.My only other option seems to be laser eye surgery, but I'm not sure if I can get the surgery or not.

I have 'rugby ball shaped eyes', or at least 5 years ago I did. I'm 18 years old (19 in December) and I have no other health problems. I'd much rather have surgery once than poke myself in the eye 4 times a day, every day.

What is the cost?
What happens immediately after surgery?
Is there a waiting period and if so, how long usually?

Thank you for your help.

См. статью: Can I get Laser Eye Surgery? - 1