Sunday, August 18, 2013

When I wear my contact lenses, it gets blurry?

I'm wearing the Acuvue lenses that last for two weeks. I just changed them exactly a week ago, so I have one more week to go. Sometimes, when I'm going about my day, it gets very blurry. I tried taking them out and cleaning it with solution, but it gets blurry after a minute or so. I tried using rewetting drops and it lasts for a little longer, but it still gets blurry. I know it's the right prescription as I went to my eye doctor and I got these from my eye doctor himself. I've never switched brands. I've switched my contact solution from Opti-free to Biotrue because I ran out and my eye doctor gave that to me. What do I do?
Added (1). Oh! When I took a damp Q-tip, I could get a gooey long string of something clear in my eyes.
Added (2). They aren't inside out.
Added (3). Amanda: I do wear eye makeup… Although, I haven't worn any today, but could it be from the other days when I've worn it?
Added (4). Amanda: Yes, they were. But I did have a little bit of eyeliner where I tightlined it from yesterday still on it this morning. Was it that?
Added (5). Amanda: Thanks! Actually, that really makes a lot of sense. Cause last Saturday, it was fine. I didn't wear makeup. But since Sunday, I've worn makeup and it gets very blurry.Do you know of any good liquid eyeliners as well? :)

См. статью: When I wear my contact lenses, it gets blurry?