Monday, August 19, 2013

Why do I keep getting dizzy when my heart rate increases?

Whenever I am walking I get dizzy.It isnt a normal dizzy but whenever move my eyes to the side or focus infront of me.It feels like a dizzy vibration through my eyes, to my head and then down to my legs. Sometimes it feels like I am going to lose my balance. This has been happening for a while now. I am taking Fluoxetine and have been since I was 16- I am now 18. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. I'd go to my doctor but they usually just make me feel like i'm making a big deal.of something small.
I have had my eyes tested and I have the correct lenses in my glasses.
Please help me. I do have an anxiety/depression disorder and this is making me quite panicked and I'm having all sorts running through my head.
Thanks in advance

См. статью: Why do I keep getting dizzy when my heart rate increases?