Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where can I buy cheaper contact lenses? (prescribed)?

'cause if I buy them at my doctor its like 65$ for a 6 week period which is completely ripping me off.
So I looked into Walgreens and there's a 20% discount right now, and I looked on Amazon(I know weird) but I'm not sure what to do,
Cause I want freshlook colorblends: Amethyst (Walgreens:$44)
Air Optix Aqua(walgreens 45$)
just to try them out

Frequency 55 Aspheric (monthly-walgreens $26)
&Acuvue 2 Colours Opaque(Walgreens: $31)

So Idk if these prices are just okay or great, or if there's something out there where I can get them lower, so I can try all 4 products out for around the same money.
Added (1). I got the sizes for each, I already talked to my eye doctor and explained to him I was gonna try find it some where else. I have the prescription just need the place so please stop mentioning that. Thank you.

См. статью: Where can I buy cheaper contact lenses? (prescribed)?