Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Diameter and colored lenses?

I'll go to my optician tomorrow, and for the first time I'll ask him for colored eye lenses. But I was wondering, do I have to have the name of the brand I want or he decides that? Do I have to check every lens before I buy them? I just don't know how all that works. Also, I have 14.2 diameter and 8.6 base curve on my current non-colored lenses… is this important when I choose colored lenses? I'm always anxious when it comes to speaking with my doctor, so I'd like advice from someone who already got their lenses. I only know that I want grey eyes, and I guess rest is optician's "problem"? ;P Will he offer me list of brands he can manage to get? Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for bad English. :)

См. статью: Diameter and colored lenses?