Monday, August 19, 2013

Cure for teen girl lazy eye?

I'm almost turning 16, i am a female with a lazy eye. A lot of people say they don't really notice it but i do, i'm so sick of being picked on because of it. I used to have glasses that had a prism in the lens and after awhile of wearing them they just didn't seem to work.My eye doctor said that he doesn't see a problem since they seem straight when i look straight but it really bothers me. I've never had a patch or contact lenses for this issue.
Added (1). I just feel really odd with it, i didn't notice i had one till 7th grade.It makes me insecure to look people in the eyes.
Added (2). My left eye drifts to the left when i look up.
Added (3). Also i still have the glasses with prism but when i recently went he said i had perfect vision, yet the eye still drifts.My right eye is perfectly fine.

См. статью: Cure for teen girl lazy eye?