Tuesday, August 20, 2013

People think I'm ugly?

Hey, my name is Corina, I am 15 years old.So herr it is..I am 5'7" tall, I have dark almost black curly hair. And dark eyes. Oh and I have 110 pounds. People call me ugly a lot. Boys say I'm gross and ugly and I never was one of the pretty girls. But I've honestly tried everything I could to make myself look prettier. I did my eyebrows, my hair is straight every day.My hair is kinda long, when it's short it's a little over my chest and when it's straight it's under my chest maybe few inches more.My mom won't let me dye my hair or buy contact lenses. Blonde/light brunette hair girls with blue and brown eyes are much prettier and cuter. I do my best with what I can. Please help me find a way to fix my looks. I am starting high school this year (Europe) so I hope you guys can help me.

Sorry about the typos I'm half British half French, so I just moved from France to my dad's house in London.So please don't look at that.My friend's account is this so please anwer only here. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE

См. статью: People think I'm ugly?