Thursday, August 22, 2013

Seriously myopic my vision continues getting worse?

I am visually impaired with poor vision and very myopic. I also have strabismus esophoria which means that I sometimes go cross eyed but my eyes are not stuck crossed. I have double vision along with astigmatism and myopia (nearsightedness).My glasses prescription is currently -7.00 and -8.00 with 50 prism BO (base out). I am not a candidate for Lasik because I have double vision and I can also not wear contacts because the prism lens in which I require is not made into contacts. Surgery isn't for me because my eyes are not stuck and because it's not something that I believe in personally. However, I believe that my vision is getting worse. Things seem to be even more blurry, smeared, and double both with and without my glasses on. I often do feel very insecure about my glasses because of how ridiculously thick the lenses are including the lines; in fact I feel embarrassed when I wear my glasses in public.So, ultimately my question is at what prescription are you recommended myodisc lenses? I'm sure if I'm not already then I will very soon be at the least -10.00 or more.

См. статью: Seriously myopic my vision continues getting worse?