Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How to know if my eye is okay?

So today when i went to school around 5th to 6th period my contact (right eye) was annoying and hurting more like burning a bit, i went to the restroom and i took it out (hands washed of course) and it was ripped a bit, but couldn't stay the last hour with one contact on and one off so i put it back in, i don't know when my contact ripped but it was only a little on the side. I `have my glasses on right now but my eye hurts and burns a little, i think i scratched my cornea, what can i do, i know i have to go see the doctor but right now i cant and i have can appointment on Saturday and we wont have money until then ( BTW i have trial lenses right now and i was going to decide to keep these contacts) What can i do so my eye doesn't get more hurt or infected because i heard that does happen

Thank you a lot

См. статью: How to know if my eye is okay?