Thursday, August 22, 2013

How to convince my mum?

How do i convince my mum to let me get colored eye contacts? i really really really really want blue ones. I have Pale Grey eyes, and well, that's boring!!! I want brilliant blue contacts. I seen them on a website for 15 pounds. They last 90. You get all that stuff to clean them with them. I have the money! this is what I want! I'm not the type of daughter wanting everything i see! I'm not spoilt in any way! I asked my mum and all she says is " they will hurt your eyes, i'm not getting them for you Emma"

How about, I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF THEY HURT MY EYES! my friend has contact lenses, not colored ones, ones to help your eyesight, and she said that once you have them in for a while, your eyes will get used to them! she said that herself! it's only sore for a day! I want them. I have never gotten anything for my looks. EVER! So please, can someone help me?

См. статью: How to convince my mum?