Saturday, August 24, 2013

Torn colored lenses and broken heart. :d?

Hello. I actually come from another country so excuse my grammar mistakes. Anyway, I'd like to know are optician obligated to give me demo version of eye lenses I want before I buy them? 'Cause I've seen that practice in USA and few other countries, so I'm just interested does this work for every country? Here's what happen to me. I bought Bausch&Lomb colored lenses. I've put them on and I noticed that I have blurry vision, which is usual for colored lenses. And I didn't have issues with comfort either. But once I tried to put them off I accidentally fold them on half (same happened to me million time with regular lenses and it was easy to separate them)… but this time I wasted 10mins to separate them, I've put them into solution and I thought this way they'll become soft. But no luck. I torn them after ONE DAY after I bought them. I didn't even had chance to wear them at all. Now… what angers me… is that I didn't know they were so sensitive, I know it was my fault as well, but really… I think I should have got demo first, maybe then I wouldn't waste my allowance for nothing. Yes… I'm 18. :P Well… :( I just can't believe this happened. I guess next time I'll know better. One more question, should I expect that all colored lenses are just like these or?

См. статью: Torn colored lenses and broken heart. :d?