Saturday, June 1, 2013

What to do to gain popularity?

Okay, I'm a normal girl who tops in every exam. I wear glasses. I had one lovely best friend. She has changed school. Now I'm left with no friends. I'm not a loner. I hate loneliness. There are those fun - loving popular sort of girls at our school who'd hang out ( or I say, use) you only if it benefits her. I can't bare that thing to sit with no one in benches. There's a circles of some other pals though but its fun to hang out with them but I never find a best friend in them. I took a giant leap in this vacation. I decided to do enormous shopping of clothes, hair accessories et al to look cool and I did it with bargain. I can't do just one thing. Contact Lenses. I get sort of blink reflex ( its quiet normal but when you have parents staring you and thinking " Oh you can't do this single thing " it feels pathetic) when I try to apply them. Anyway, I'd just do that. But what about fate. Would I actually get my share of pals?

См. статью: What to do to gain popularity?