Monday, May 27, 2013

Why blue eyes are so attractive? I wish I had blue eyes :?

OK I think I'm kind of pretty and I have big almond shaped eyes but they're light brown with some dark green in the bright light or sun. I wish so much they were blue/light green it's so much prettier! But I'm afraid to try lenses because I have a small astigmatism and people say it would make it worse. Plus lenses look fake, I see girls with contact lenses and tattoed eyebrows it's so ugly and looks so fake, they look like they have glass eyes with lenses so I'm not gonna go for that… Why are blue eyes so much prettier? PS: I have seen very attractive people with dark eyes and unattractive people with blue eyes but generally a pretty girl with blue eyes is considered prettier: even models and girls making the list/ considered as ''most beautiful in the World'' and bla bla have light blue eyes: Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Angelina Jolie, Aishwarya Rai, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly etc… since ancient times… it's so unfair :(

См. статью: Why blue eyes are so attractive? I wish I had blue eyes :?