Monday, May 27, 2013

I think I have symptoms of hiv?

I had sex protected and I notice the condom broke two days later, I went to pee and when I wiped I saw something really small on the toilet paper the size of a contact lens 5 days later I got really sick with flu symptoms they went away the next day 2 weeks later I got sick again high fever weak loss of appetite, which has cause me to loose weight i also have watery diarrhea, chills, sweats it went away after a few days I was good then it returned. Its been going on for over a month Now it's been over a month and I was okay for week and now I'm sick again don't have a high fever but my body is weak and I can't eat I have the watery diarrhea again and I throw up twice since I've been sick please help me I'm sooo sure that I have it I'm soo scared..I will be getting tested soon but I just need help does symptoms come and go like this and do they normally last this long

См. статью: I think I have symptoms of hiv?