Monday, May 27, 2013

Im being falsely accused by my parents!

So this morning my mother told me that my dad found his contacts torn and in the sink and they think i did it. This is the second time it has happened and they thought i did it the first time but let it slide. I didn't even touch his contact lenses but i have used his contact solution twice before to get mascara out of my eyes and this is probably the evidence they will try to use against me.Im really scared because my mom told me he is going to be livid at me when he wakes up and whenever he is mad he screams at me and it just destroys me, and i end up feeling worthless and suicidal.i don't care about bring wrongfully accused as much as i do of being verbally abused and becoming a danger to myself. They have already decided i am guilty and i don't know what to do.My mom told i should just come clean and "be honest" but when i was and told her i had nothing to do with she just sneered at me. Please help, i know this isn't as serious as being accused of rape or theft but i am really scared and frustrated.

См. статью: Im being falsely accused by my parents!