Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Contact lens feeling weird?

Hi!
Before I used different kinds of contact lenses and they were all too drying for me so i just stopped for like 2 years. I wear them every so often but i can't even go through a box of 30 1 day contacts in 2 years.

Now, i got another brand of contacts but they are extremely hard to take out. After about 10 tries of trying to get it out on each eye, i got them out. But my eyes feel kinda sensitive and not really normal.Is this normal?

Also, I think these new contacts(they're dailies) feels not as drying but its still not very comfortable.It feels like theres something always in my eye.Is this normal too? Would it be because i havent worn contacts enough for my eyes to get used to it?

THANKS ALOT!!!
Added (1). Also, whats an easier way to take them out?
THANKS!!!

См. статью: Contact lens feeling weird?