Monday, May 27, 2013

BEAUTY: Reviews & products?

Okay.So I have a pretty much dormant youtube channel I plan to upload covers to. Now that takes time w/ mixing and all. I also need/want new things like makeup, circle lenses/reg color lenses, some clothing, wigs, etc.because (1) it's nice to have things & (2) I was thinking of putting reviews of such things on YouTube. I was thinking I can start out with the few makeup & clothing items that I have. I know some places online and wherever else will send people items free if they are going to review them. I'm mostly interested with the makeup & lenses. The thing is that I'm 16. Would they be willing to send and let me review if I'm this age? Or would they rather someone a year or two older? The way I see it is a win-win: I get the things I want & they get more reviews, buyers, & publicity. And also a win-win-win where the last win is when viewers can get products in giveaways and such. Thanks!

См. статью: BEAUTY: Reviews & products?