Monday, May 27, 2013

How to get rid of an eye stye quickly?

I pretty much have the worst luck in the world. I used to get very bad styes in my eyes all the time, primarily my right one for some reason. Last year I got an extremely bad looking one the day before I had to take pictures for school. When I woke up this morning, I had the first one in almost a year in my right eye, the upper corner.My luck is even worse this time, though.

I'm going on a date tomorrow.

I know that you can't get rid of a stye completely overnight, but I really need something to visibly reduce the swelling at the very least, so that I can at least wear my contact lenses without issue; I'd prefer not to wear my glasses since I need a new pair (prescription's not strong enough and I see better with contacts), plus they are extremely large and don't exactly help my appearance.

Any tips to get rid of a stye quickly? I know about hot compresses but they have never seemed to help me in the past.

См. статью: How to get rid of an eye stye quickly?